CAT BEHAVIOUR PROBLEMS
Cat driving you crazy?
Many of the CAPBT members specialise in feline behaviour problems, such as:
- Indoor marking
- Not getting on with your new cat
- Having difficulties with your new family
- Being destuctive in the house
- Waking you up early in the morning
- Chewing and biting themselves
- House training and litterbox problems
- And much more..... (we can even help to teach your cat to walk on a lead, or jump through a hoop!)
CAPBT Members are professionally available on referral to help you assess and resolve emotional and behavioural problems with your cat or kitten.